Map & Directions
The Sunol AgPark is open to visitors by appointment. Please contact SAGE to schedule a visit.
505 Paloma Way
Sunol, CA 94586
The AgPark is located 10 miles south of Pleasanton and 7 miles east of Fremont, and is approximately 40 minutes from Berkeley and 30 minutes from Oakland.
Click here for driving directions to the AgPark.
Directions to Sunol AgPark from Berkeley/Oakland:
- take 580 East to Pleasanton
- take 680 South toward San Jose
- take the Sunol Hwy 84 exit
- turn Right onto Hwy 84, and go about ½ mile west
- turn left at the stop sign into the big stone gates toward the Water Temple.
- follow the road 1/2 mile, past the AgPark on your right, and park in the Water Temple parking lot, at the end of the road on the left.
Click here for a color map of the AgPark.
The Sunol Water Temple is open to the public Monday thru Friday from 9am-3pm. Click here for more information about visiting the Water Temple.